INTRODUCING THE RFID ESCAPE CARD
We are excited to present our NEW RFID Escape Cards for the 2021/22 winter season.
- A Marmot Escape Card entitles the holder (ages 13-79) to receive 50% off, full-day lift tickets all season – no blackouts.
- Purchase your card in person, online, or from one of our vendors.
- Load lift tickets onto your card online, or in person at the mountain or the Marmot Sales Centre in Jasper.
- If you can't find your confirmation email check your junk folder!
- Store your card in your left sleeve pocket.
- Head straight to the lifts and through the RFID gate.
Escape Cards must be registered and are valid for the card owner only and are non-transferable. Discounts apply to regular price full day lift tickets and cannot be combined with any other offer. One discounted lift ticket per day. Students need a valid ID.
Where to buy your RFID Escape Card
When you purchase your RFID Escape Card online, you will need to:
- Visit the Marmot Basin online store and add an Escape Card to your cart - check out this video for help.
- Create a profile and upload a photo.
- Complete your online purchase.
- If you don't receive an email confirmation - check your junk folder.
- Login to purchase eligible tickets at 50% off.
- Collect your Escape Card from the Marmot Sales Centre in Jasper or any ticket window or pick up box at the mountain.
- Head to the lifts with your loaded card in your left sleeve pocket.
AT THE MOUNTAIN OR THE MARMOT SALES CENTRE
Visit our friendly guest services agents at the Marmot Sales Centre in Jasper, or at the mountain to buy and load your RFID Escape Card.
Our guest services agents will help you to:
- Create your account.
- Purchase your RFID Escape Card.
- Load lift tickets onto your card.
FROM A VENDOR
If you purchase an RFID Escape Card from a recognized vendor, go online to register your account purchase your half price lift tickets.
Two ways to activate your Escape Card, online and in person.
Online – Create your account, then link your card to your profile in my account. Enter the reload number on the back of your card into media number. Build your profile and upload a photo. Once your account is complete you can purchase lift tickets online and go straight to the lifts when you arrive at Marmot Basin. If you need help, check out out this video.
In person – Visit our guest services team at the mountain or at the Marmot Sales Centre in Jasper.
High performance ski and snowboard rentals, plus repair shop services at Marmot Basin
Food and non-alcoholic drinks at the Espresso Bar, Paradise and Caribou cafeterias
Junior full day lift tickets for the card owner’s children
UP TO 50% OFF
Select ski areas in AB, BC and SK
Adult and youth flights at Jasper SkyTram
UP TO 30% OFF
Accommodations in Jasper
Plan Your Escape
Reload your RFID Escape Card
Save time and go contact-free - that's RFID