HERE AT MARMOT BASIN - WE'VE HAD AN AMAZING START TO THE 2014/15 SEASON. Here is an overview of our first month of the season:
- We opened Friday November 14th with The Eagle Express Quad Chair and Magic Carpet giving access to some great runs in the lower area. Skiers and Snowboarders were all smiles as they dusted off their skis and snowboards for the 2014/15 season and had a couple of runs with Jasper the Bear!
- November 18th we opened the Canadian Rockies Express Quad Chair, School House Triple and Paradise Quad Chair giving access to the upper mountain including some of Marmot’s best advanced, intermediate and novice terrain.
- November 21st we opened the Eagle Ridge Quad Chair, which gave us the most open terrain in Western Canada (at that point in time).
- The storm really hit us overnight 27th/28th! We awoke to 55cm and had to dig out the lifts and chalets.
- With 80cm falling that week - skiers and snowboarders were in powder heaven!
- We had our earliest opening of the Knob Chair in recent history, opening the area on December 4th! (We opened it on December 28th last season).
- Eagles East was opened last Wednesday December 10th to the delight of all advanced skiers and snowboarders!
- We then received 30cm of beautiful dry fresh powder on Friday December 12th!
- Following all of this wonderful snowfall, we were stoked to open Caribou Knoll yesterday, December 14th.
It really has been an awesome start to the 2014/15 Season! Get your friends and family together, Jasper is the place to be this Holiday Season!
For current Accommodation Deals & Packages, visit jasper.travel