Eagle Ridge Quad Chair will open Friday 8th December. Easy Street, Fresh Tracks and the lower part of Diamond Glades, Jasper Avenue and Sunset Boulevard will be open. Paradise Chalet amenities will open on Saturday December 9th.
Please obey all signage and ski and ride with care in these early season conditions.
We are open and the snow is steadily piling up. 19 cm of new snow fell from Sunday, Dec 2nd to Tuesday, Dec 4th and the forecast is calling for snow again starting Saturday night.
The lower portions of Dromedary and Liftine opened on December 5th after the snowfall. Additional runs and lifts will open as we receive more snow.
- The Eagle Express Quad, School House Chair and Magic Carpet are operating.
- Tranquilizer, the signature intermediate run in the lower area, is in excellent condition fully covered with a combination of natural and man-made snow. Old Road and Bunny Hop are long novice runs also located on the lower mountain slopes and they too are in very good condition.
- All lift tickets are discounted by 30% starting Saturday, December 9th and until December 15th. Come see us at the ticket windows and bring your RFID card. If you do not have an RFID Card we will issue you one for a one-time cost of $5.00
- The Nursery is open - please see this page for more details.
- There is a mini rail park on skiers left on Tranquilizer.
Get back those snow legs with a few runs under your belt, dine on the mountain and let's welcome in 23/24!
Below is the trail map and the yellow shaded area shows the terrain that is open. Please ski and ride with care.
The new Knob Quad is almost complete and will open this December bringing you higher on the mountain than ever before and providing access to our newly opened Marmot Cirque terrain. This photo is of the new quad chair base terminal. Ready to roll as soon as snow conditions allow!
Stay tuned for updates and we look forward to seeing everyone back on the slopes soon!
The best way to save big on your visit to Marmot Basin is with our Escape Card. Gain access to 50% off lift tickets, accommodation deals in Jasper and lots of dollar-saving perks on the mountain. Buy yours online now and be ready for our best season yet.