Buy a 2017/18 Season Pass Today!
Best Price on Next Season & Free Skiing this April
Save on the 2018/19 season with Early Bird Prices & Ski all April
Online Season Pass Sales Available June 1st, 2018.
- Receive Up To 50% OFF Jasper Room Rates Sunday-Thursday and 25% OFF Weekends and Holidays**
- 20% OFF High Performance Ski and Snowboard Rentals
- 20% OFF Repair Shop Services
- 10% OFF the Regular Price of Private Lessons
- 15% OFF food and non-alcoholic beverages before 11:00 am and after 3:30 pm daily in the Paradise and Caribou Chalet cafeterias
- 10% OFF Marmot Basin logo merchandise at Outer Limits store on the mountain and at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street in Jasper
- Reciprocal Benefits at Other Ski Areas (some restriction may apply)
- 30% OFF Jasper SkyTram flights in 2018. Open March 23rd, 2018.
Purchase a NEW Season Pass
Ski everyday this 2018/19 season!
2018/19 EARLY BIRD SEASON PASS RATES
|Super Senior (80+) /
Mite (5 & under)
|Family Student Add-On||$320.00|
|Single Parent Family||$1,435.00|
|Single Parent Family Student Add-On||$320.00|
For Corporate customers and general Season Pass inquiries please call us toll free at 1-866-952-3816.
* Our Summer Hours of Operation are Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-5:30pm.
** Available at participating hotels only and must be booked directly with the hotel. Offers vary between hotels and some restrictions apply.
Renew Your Season Pass
For Season Pass renewal please call us toll free at 1-866-952-3816, or renew online.
Family Pass Information
Purchase your 2018/19 Season Pass by Visiting Guest Services or call us toll free at 1-866-952-3816
Please ensure additional passes for each family member are in the shopping cart before you proceed to the checkout and pay section
When you are in the online store use the "Season Pass" or "Continue Shopping" links to select the additional passes you require.
ALL AGES ARE BASED ON THE PERSON’S AGE AT DECEMBER 31, 2018
- ADULT: An "Adult" means a person between the ages of 18 and 64 who presents acceptable identification confirming his/her status.
- JUNIOR: A "Junior" means a person between the ages of 6 and 12 who presents acceptable identification confirming his/her status.
- YOUTH: A "Youth" means a person between the ages of 13 and 17 who presents acceptable identification confirming his/her status.
- MITE: A "Mite" means a child under the age of 5.
- STUDENT: A "Student" means a person between the ages of 18-24 who is in full time attendance at an accredited educational institution who presents acceptable identification confirming his/her student status.
- SENIOR: A "Senior" means a person between the ages of 65 and 79 who presents acceptable identification confirming his/her status.
- SUPER SENIOR: A "Super Senior" means a person aged 80 or older who presents acceptable identification confirming his/her status.
- MIDWEEK: "Midweek" is only valid Monday through Friday.
- MINI-MIDWEEK: "Mini-Midweek" is only valid Tuesday through Thursday.
- CORPORATE: A "Corporate" pass entitles the company to 1 lift ticket per day per pass throughout the ski season.
- FAMILY: A "Family" means a group of persons including two Adult (18+) heads of the group and their dependents (17 years and younger) living together and forming one domestic unit under circumstances or conditions that the two Adult heads of the group are under a duty or obligation to provide economic and financial support to the other members, in whole or in part, and each other member of the group is economically and financially dependent on the heads of the group for such support.
- SINGLE PARENT FAMILY: A "Single Parent Family" is defined the same as "Family” (see above) except that it only includes one Adult (18+) on the Pass
- STUDENT FAMILY ADD-ON: A "Student Family Add-on/Student Single Parent Family Add-on" means students, as defined by Ski Marmot Basin, who can be added to the Family Pass or Single Family Pass
Other Ways to Buy/Renew
You can call us toll free at 1-866-952-3816 or complete the application form, print it and fax or mail to Marmot Basin:
Refunds will only be considered due to medical reasons (with certificate) or transfer of employment records. Refund amount based on total purchase price minus a $60 administration fee and also minus the value of the total number of days skied calculated on the full price of applicable lift ticket.