Things to consider when Parking:
- Please try to plan ahead and arrive early to ensure you can park safely
- Parking Lots #3 & #4 are connected via a metal staircase for the convenience of our guests.
- Please park close together - especially on busy days. Marmot Basin is located within the National Park which means parking is limited
- Please respect our Parking Staff - they are in place to assist all of our guests
- Please obey any "No Parking" or "Reserved Parking" signs - they are there for a reason
- If renting equipment, please get your gear at the Rental Shop then proceed to one of the 4 parking lots. At the end of the day, return to your vehicle and proceed back to the Rental Shop. The 15-minute drop-off area is designated for your convenience.