- Elevation: 3,000ft (914m) vertical drop 8,570ft-5570ft (1,698m-2,612m)
- Mid Mountain elevation: 6,494ft (1,980m)
- Size: 1,675 acres (678 hectares) of terrain
- Altitude: Canada's Highest Base Elevation: 5,570ft (1,698m)
- Distance: Longest Run—5.6km
- Lift System: 7 lifts including 3 high-speed quads
- Runs: 86 - 30% Novice, 30% Intermediate, 20% Advanced, 20% Expert
- Variety: Groomed runs, trees, bumps, alpine bowls and chutes
- Rogers Terrain Park: S,M,L and XL features including jumps, rails, boxes and jibs
- Mini Terrain Park: S and M features including rails and boxes
Snow Quality, Environment and Climate:
- Cold, dry Alberta powder
- Long Season: Skiing through 6 months—November to May
- Snowfall: Averaging over 160 inches (400 cms) annually
- Situated within Jasper National Park, a UNESCO Canadian Rockies World Heritage Site
- Average Temperatures: January -7°C, February -3°C, March +1°C
- A state-of-the-art Rental & Repair shop.
- The Snow Sports School offers lessons for all ages and abilities.
- Three mountain day lodges; one at the base area and two at mid-mountain. Three lounges, 2 cafeterias, 2 dining rooms, several outdoor sun decks.
- The Little Rascals Nursery is available for children 19 months to 6 years of age.
- The Outer Limits Shop carries a great selection of Marmot Basin branded apparel as well as the popular brands of helmets, goggles and clothing.
|A. Canadian Rockies Express Quad Chair||2300m/7545ft||596m/1955ft|
|B. Eagle Express Quad Chair||1225m/4019ft||320m/1050ft|
|C. School House Triple Chair||554m/1818ft||104m/341ft|
|D. Paradise Quad Chair||1454m/4470ft||409m/1340ft|
|E. Knob Chair||750m/2460ft||270m/890ft|
|F. Eagle Ridge Quad Chair||1144m/3754ft||307m/1007ft|
|G. Magic Carpet Beginner Lift||38m/125ft||2m/7ft|