The Marmot Escape Card will be back for the 2018/19 Season - On Sale Soon!
50% OFF regular rate, full 1 day lift tickets (Adult, Senior, Student and Youth) at Marmot Basin every day, all season without blackouts.
The Marmot Escape Card provides a Discounted Lift Ticket to the Registered Card Owner only.
PLUS ALL THIS TOO:
- Discounted 2 and 3 consecutive day lift tickets also available
- 20% OFF Junior full day lift ticket(s) for card owner’s children
- 20% OFF high performance ski and snowboard rentals
- 20% OFF repair shop services
- 10% OFF regular ski and snowboard rentals
- 10% OFF select lessons
- 10% OFF Marmot Basin logo merchandise on the mountain at the Outer Limits retail store and at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street in Jasper
- 15% OFF food and non-alcoholic beverages before 11:00 am and after 3:30 pm daily in the Paradise and Caribou Chalet cafeterias
- FREE direct-to-lift upgrades are available. This links your credit card to the Marmot Escape Card, so you never have to stand in a ticket line again. Your card will be charged at the 50% OFF daily discounted rate when scanned at the lift line. Direct-to-lift upgrades are available at the Guest Services office in the Caribou Chalet at Marmot Basin or at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street, Jasper Alberta during the ski season.
Card owners receive special savings at hotels, and other ski areas!
- DISCOUNTS ON HOTELS IN JASPER
- HALF PRICE LIFT TICKETS AT EDMONTON SKI AREAS – Save 50% off regular priced, all area full day lift tickets at: Snow Valley Edmonton, Rabbit Hill Snow Resort & Sunridge Ski Area
- 30% OFF adult and youth flight tickets at the Jasper SkyTram
- 10% OFF at Mountain Wellness Day Spa
HOW TO USE THIS CARD
- BUY YOUR CARD ONLINE, collect your card from Marmot Basin ticket windows or at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street, Jasper AB on your first visit of the season.
- All cards must be registered, with valid identification, at Marmot Basin ticket windows or at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street, Jasper AB on your first visit
- Purchase a full day lift ticket at 50% off regular price or a discounted two consecutive day or three consecutive day lift ticket
- The discounted Lift Ticket is only valid for the Registered Card Holder.
- Discount applies to Adult, Senior, Student and Youth full day lift tickets, depending on the Registered Card holders age, and Junior full day lift tickets at 20% off the regular rate for card owner’s children
- Card owner must show their card at each visit to purchase lift tickets at the discounted price
- Discounted lift tickets may be purchased at Marmot Basin ticket windows or at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street, Jasper AB
- Card and discounted Lift Tickets purchased with it are non-transferrable.
- Where can I buy my Marmot Escape Card?
There are Three Ways to Purchase an Escape Card:
1. Purchase your Marmot Escape Card at the Ticket Window when you arrive at Marmot Basin
2. Purchase you Marmot Escape Card at the Marmot Sales Centre - 611 Patricia Street - when you arrive in Jasper
3. Purchase your Marmot Escape Card Online*
*Then simply pick up your card from either the Marmot Basin Ticket Window or the Marmot Sales Centre in Jasper during your first visit of the 2018/19 season.
- Do I have to present my card to purchase a lift ticket every time I ski/snowboard at Marmot Basin?
That's completely your choice! If you don't want to visit our friendly ticket office staff each time you come skiing/snowboarding, just upgrade your Marmot Escape Card to a free Direct to Lift Card. This links your credit card to the Marmot Escape Card, so you never have to stand in a ticket line again. Your card will be charged at the 50% off daily discounted rate when scanned at the lift line. Direct-to-lift upgrades are available at the Guest Services office in the Caribou Chalet at Marmot Basin or at the Marmot Sales Centre, 611 Patricia Street, Jasper AB.
If you'd prefer not to link your Marmot Escape Card with your credit card, then yes, you will have to say 'Hi' to our ticket office staff and present your Marmot Escape Card to receive your discounted lift ticket.
- I have a My Marmot Card, what does the Marmot Escape Card mean for me?
We have decided to consolidate all of our previous card programs (except for the Sunshine Super Card) into the Marmot Escape Card. So unfortunately your My Marmot Card is no longer valid. You're saving 50% instead of 10% with the Marmot Escape Card however, which is a waayyy better deal! We hope to see you out on the slopes with your NEW Marmot Escape Card this season!
- I have a Mini Mid-Week/ Mid-Week Season Pass for 2018/19. Can I use the Marmot Escape Card if I want to ski weekends?
You sure can! Please visit Guest Services at Marmot Basin to purchase your Marmot Escape Card. We'll get you set up so you can use both your Season Pass and Marmot Escape Card as you wish.
- Can I give my Marmot Escape Card to a friend or family member?
No, unfortunately the Marmot Escape card is only valid when presented by the registered card owner.
- How is the Marmot Escape Card different than the Sunshine Super Card?
Both cards offer great savings and ease of use, so which card is right for you? It really depends on how often you ski/snowboard, and where you go.
The Marmot Escape Card gives you 50% OFF full price 1 day lift tickets, every day, all season, with no blackouts at Marmot Basin and Edmonton ski areas. You are saving money on your 2nd day, and by day 5 at Marmot Basin you've saved over $104!
The Sunshine Super Card offers your 1st, 4th and 7th day Free with discounts on other days, at both Sunshine Village and Marmot Basin. The discounts are: $15 off on weekends and blackout days, $25 off mid-week and throughout November and May. By day 5 with your Sunshine Super Card you will have saved approx $90. Further information on the Sunshine Super Card is available here.
- How do I access other discounts*?
Just present your Marmot Escape Card or Direct to Lift Escape Card at any of the participating retailers, ski areas or accommodation providers to receive any advertised discounts.
*All additional benefits are offered at the discretion of the discount provider and may change at any time. Lift tickets offered at Edmonton ski areas cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer and are valid for the 2018/19 season.
- When does the 2017/18 Marmot Escape Card Expire?
The 2017/18 Marmot Escape Card will expire on October 31st, 2018.
- I'm skiing for multiple days in a row, can I purchase a ticket for more than 1 Day?
Definitely! You can purchase a two consecutive day or three consecutive day lift ticket with the price based on a full day lift ticket discounted by 50%, applied to each day.
- Who does the 20% Discount off full day lift tickets for Juniors apply to?
Any child between the ages of 6 - 12 living in the card owner's household and dependent upon them.
- Can I buy multiple 1 Day Lift Tickets with my Marmot Escape Card in a single day?
You may purchase a lift ticket for multiple days (two or three consecutive days), however you are not permitted to purchase multiple 1 day lift tickets in one day. The Marmot Escape Card is only for use by the registered card owner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
Marmot Basin ESCAPE Card (MBEC), also known as Marmot Escape Card, must be registered.
MBEC and valid photo identification are required to complete registration on your first visit to Marmot Basin.
MBEC is valid for ages 13+. Adult, Senior, Student and Youth lift tickets are available for purchase when the card owner presents the MBEC at each visit.
MBEC allows you to save 50% when you purchase a full day lift ticket at Marmot Basin every day, all season without blackouts.
Discounted two and three consecutive day lift tickets are also available. The discount is based on the Marmot Basin regular rate, full day lift ticket price.
Discount applies to regular rate, full day lift tickets and cannot be combined with other coupons, discounts or applied to seasonal pricing (“Jasper in January”).
MBEC is non-transferable and can only be used once per day.
Valid only for the 2017/18 season. Card expires October 31, 2018.
No cash value. No credits, exchanges or refunds for an unused MBEC or lift tickets purchased with the card.
All sales final. No credit for lost or stolen cards.