Marmot Basin Snow School is now recruiting for the 2015-16 season.
Applicants must possess a minimum of a level 1 certification, only certified instructors need apply. People applying from outside of Canada must have the legal right to work in Canada before submitting their application.
Hourly wage range;
- Level 4 24.00 - 25.00
- Level 3 21.07 - 22.75
- Level 2 16.53 - 18.21
- Level 1 14.93 - 15.49
- An extra .56 will be added for additional certification (example - coaching, free-style, course conductor/evaluator). Maximum of 3 additional certifications from starting wage for levels 2 & 3. Maximum of 1 additional certification from starting wage level 1.
Private Request lessons will be commission based.
- 1st year instructors will be paid 17.50 an hour plus their hourly rate
- 2nd + year instructors will be paid 22.03 an hour plus their hourly rate
Marmot Basin offers our Snow School Instructors the following;
- Daily Training sessions
- Accommodation in the town of Jasper
- Complimentary staff transportation
- Complimentary instructor equipment tuning
- Reciprocal lift pass agreement with many major Western Canadian Resorts
Please submit your application to;
Snow Sports Director