Marmot Basin celebrated its 50th Anniversary Season in 2013/2014 and great fun was had by all!
Some of the awesome events held this past season included:
- Marmot Basin Season Launch Party - November 5th, 2013
- Jasper in January's 25th Anniversary - January 17th to February 2nd, 2014
- Family Day Weekend - February 15th - 17th, 2014
- Pajama Day - February 28th, 2014
- Marmot Basin's Birthday Party - March 8th, 2014
- Down With Webster Concert - April 5th, 2014
- Aloha Cup - April 12th, 2014 Results
- Easter Weekend - April 18th - 21st, 2014
- Kokanee Freeride - April 26th, 2014
- Season Closing Weekend: *Dual Slalom/Fat Bike Relay - May 3rd, 2014 Results
*Retro Sunday Fashion Show - May 4th, 2014
While a lot has changed in the past 50 Years, a few things remain the same. Marmot Basin is still home to some of the most breathtaking and unspoiled views anywhere in the Canadian Rockies. Marmot has terrain to suit, and challenge all, along with the driest powder you will ever experience. But don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself to find your own piece of Paradise!
Stay tuned for information on our great upcoming events for the 2014/2015 Season!