The Sunshine–Marmot Card - Great value you won't want to miss!
Available Until December 31, 2013 for only $84.95plus gst
Cardholder benefits include:
- FREE skiing or riding on your 1st, 4th and 7th visit to Marmot Basin or Sunshine Village
- $15.00 off regular priced adult, youth and senior full day lift ticket rates
- $25.00 off regular priced adult, youth and senior full day lift ticket rates every Super Saver Tuesday and Thursday*
- $25.00 off regular priced adult, youth and senior full day lift tickets during Super Saver Week, January 6-17, 2014*
- $25.00 off regular priced adult, youth and senior full day lift ticket rates for the months of November and May
*Your Sunshine-Marmot Card MUST be registered at www.skibanff.com/card to take advantage of the Super Saver days and week. Blackout dates: December 24, 26 & 31, 2013, January 2, 2014, and April 15-17, 2014.
Exclusive Marmot retail offers include:
- 10% off the regular price of lessons
- 20% off high performance ski and snowboard rentals
- 20% off repair shop services
- April-May Special – 30% off the sale price of 2013/14 demo ski and snowboard equipment
For more information on retail and hotel offers at Marmot and Sunshine, please visit The Sunshine Marmot Card Benefits page.
Purchase your Sunshine-Marmot Card at Marmot Basin ticket windows, the Marmot Sales Centre in Jasper, Safeway, AMA Travel Centres, SportChek or participating ski shops.
For more information call: 1-866-952-3816 or email the marmotsalescentre [at] skimarmot [dot] com (subject: Sunshine-Marmot%20Card%20Inquiry) (Marmot Sales Centre)
- A separate direct-to-lift pass will be required for both Sunshine Village and Marmot Basin
- The card is valid for adult, youth and senior full day lift tickets for ages 13+
- Cards are valid for the 2013/14 season only
- Your card must be present to receive discount
- Cards not valid with any other discounts or coupons
- Cards are non-transferable, no refunds on unused cards or portions thereof