Marmot Basin Regular Season Hours
Main Lifts are Open from 9:00am – 4:00pm Daily
• The School House Triple chair closes at 4:30pm daily to give access to the parking lots.
• Resort Facilities are open from 8:00am – 5:00pm daily (except Christmas Day), so there's plenty of time to enjoy that early morning coffee or a little après-ski treat at the end of your day!
• Marmot Basin is open from Early November through Early May.
Christmas Day Hours
• On December 25th we are open from 10:00am - 3:00pm.
• Afternoon Ticket Rates apply all day!
• The School House Triple chair will close at 3:30pm.
Don't forget to check our Jasper-Marmot Shuttle Bus Timetable if you're planning to arrive by bus.
PLEASE NOTE that Eagles East, Cornice, Thunder Bowl, Caribou Knoll, Peak Run, Suzie's and Upper Basin are normally closed between 3:00pm and 3:30pm daily to allow time for safety sweeps. Please respect all notices and closure signs, they are there for your safety.
Summer Hours - Offices Only
During the summer months the mountain is closed, however you can reach us Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 5:00pm for inquires or questions.