Lower Mountain: Home Run, Roll Out, School House, Dromedary, Bunny Hop, The Dell, Old Road, Handlon's Hollow, Tranquilizer, Lift Line, Eagle Flight, Terrain Park, Sleepy Hollow, Rail Park
Groomer's Pick: Highway 16
Current Jasper Conditions 3°C
Tonight, 22 April
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning early this evening then changing to a few flurries overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level 2200 metres lowering to valley bottom overnight. Low plus 1.
Wednesday, 23 April
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 1700 metres in the afternoon. High 7.
Wednesday night, 23 April
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Snow level 1700 metres. Low minus 3.